Skoda Kodiaq SUV Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Premium Member
3,544 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
It's all starting to happen!!
You can configure your Kodiaq (in Czech!) here.
http://cc-cloud.skoda-auto.com/cze/cze/cs-cz
colours & trims will probably differ. I do hope so as all the colours are the boring old ones.
I can't find any cream leather. but the middle grade with leather and sun roof and basic radio comes out in CZ at £26,848 in UK but obviously it won't really be the same here. Knowing our luck it will be at least £2k more expensive.Cry

·
Premium Member
3,544 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Now the bad news for any Kodiaq fans, hot off the 'phone from my Skoda 'Best Friend'.
UK configurator not expected (& therefore ability to order) not expected until end November, beginning of December.
I really think Skoda are taking the p*ss. they publicise the car at the Tour de France, Berlin & the Paris motor show and then keep us waiting until December to order and april for delivery. They blame the excessively high interest?? EH? More interest, more finger out, surely. They have obviously built quite a few. WHAT ARE they pratting about at?
They should not have launched it until they were ready to actually sell them. :oops:
Disgusted of Dorset! ;)

·
Registered
7 Posts
I know I don't get it, surely there can only be interest at this stage because no one is able to order it? Also no matter what the demand it doesn't matter if we order now or December Skoda still need to be able to build it, might as well let us all order now and then at least they know what they need to provide.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts