Skoda Kodiaq SUV Forum banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
421 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I picked this guy up 11 days ago but he didn't go in for a Spa day until Monday. He's just come home and is very happy and chilled. With a huge thanks to Dariusz at DSR Perfection let me finally introduce Cranky to the board.

Edit: It appears I'm rubbish at imbedding images. Bear with me folks.

·
Registered
29 Posts
Cranky's looking good - told you he would! Hope you're enjoying him(?) after all the shenanigans! Dariusz will be an expert at these Bears now!

·
Registered
421 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
pmburton said:
Cranky's looking good - told you he would! Hope you're enjoying him(?) after all the shenanigans! Dariusz will be an expert at these Bears now!
I think he wants one :lol:

·
Registered
421 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Cranky in the rain. The beading is due to his spa day treatment, I don't think I could achieve that myself with wax (or be bothered to)

·
Registered
95 Posts
impressive

·
Registered
159 Posts
What kind of coating(s) did you have?

·
Registered
67 Posts
Hugh Fanism said:
The beading is due to his spa day treatment, I don't think I could achieve that myself with wax (or be bothered to)
You could and would achieve the same beading with any wax or even quick wax in spray. I do wax my car 2-3 times a year and use quick wax now and then after car wash (10-minute job). But you really have to like this kinda stuff and I love to care about my cars. My detailed car wash with applying wax, trim dressing and glass coating takes usually 6 hours or more ;)

·
Premium Member
3,544 Posts
Very smart. Good luck keeping it that immaculate. :lol:

·
Registered
421 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
BikeBert said:
Hugh Fanism said:
The beading is due to his spa day treatment, I don't think I could achieve that myself with wax (or be bothered to)
You could and would achieve the same beading with any wax or even quick wax in spray. I do wax my car 2-3 times a year and use quick wax now and then after car wash (10-minute job). But you really have to like this kinda stuff and I love to care about my cars. My detailed car wash with applying wax, trim dressing and glass coating takes usually 6 hours or more ;)
I no longer have the will, the time, or even a space I can clean/wax it in. I used to enjoy it a long time ago but I can't be hooped now.

·
Registered
421 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Colin Lambert said:
Very smart. Good luck keeping it that immaculate. :lol:
It was quite filthy when I took those, it wasn't that noticeable on the bonnet.

·
Registered
421 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Swindiaq said:
What kind of coating(s) did you have?
It's gtechniq crystal serum light with two coats of exoV3 on top.

·
Registered
421 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
John from Blackpool said:
Cranky looks great,been watching all the cleaning programs on utube,so I can do mine,never been as excited about getting a car,had 3 but this something special.😀
I won't ever be washing Cranky. I'll be taking care of the interior and letting hand car wash people deal with the outside. The only thing I use car wax for is to polish a table I made with epoxy resin on top :lol:

1 - 13 of 13 Posts