Skoda Kodiaq SUV Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi Guys! I have a kodiaq 2.0 since September. Lately I hear a lot of cracks when I drive I think of the doors or the handles. did anyone find the same problem?

·
Premium Member
3,544 Posts
No (luckily!) mine is rattle and crack free, apart from slight grunting when you pull the inner door handles.

·
Registered
422 Posts
I hear the odd 'static' pop seemingly coming from the rear.
It has been suggested by other board members that this could be the ceiling liner popping in and out of one clip.

I've not investigated this further, because:
  • the Kodiaq is not my main transport, so I experience this infrequently
  • it never happens on flat roads, like A-roads and motorways.
  • i have bad experiences of dealers trying to fix similar clicks and pops and making things worse.
  • it doesn't really bother me too much at its current level.

·
Registered
13 Posts
Mine had alot of creeks. It was coming from all the plastic parts like air vents and glove box
I have had it back to the dealers 3 times. Tjey replaced all the clips and it has made it slightly better

The door cards are also being replaced as both front doors were rattling and the drivers door handle was so loose and squeaky.

It has took me 4 months now to get it right so it's not great.

·
Registered
53 Posts
I've got a cracking noise when cornering from both the driver's and passager seat mostly when cornering. Seems to be due to a shift in my bodyweight when cornering (mostly left turns) and comes from the right side of the seat back towards the seat base on the drivers seat. Sounds llike a single metallic click - perhaps a weld or spring. It's been in once and still happenes (they thought it was something loose on the 'seat module' under the base but obviously not).

1 - 5 of 5 Posts