Skoda Kodiaq SUV Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Premium Member
3,544 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Today I went to my VIP day. I spoke to both the dealer and the man from Skoda.
They are BOTH emphatic that dealers are FORBIDDEN TO REGISTER ANY KODIAQ INCLUDING THEIR DEMOS BEFORE 6/4/17.
Absolutely definitely!

·
Registered
75 Posts
Quite literally 1 hour ago I was speaking to the Assistant Mgr at at NW based Dealer (not Simpsons) and this chap had been to the Portugal event (I was there moaning about my other issue regarding price hike/tax using this other dealer to compare), I put it to him that they cannot sell before April and he said thats rubbish. He said up-to today they have had nothing to indicate they cannot release a Kodiaq should one arrive before April and they have fulfilled plenty of orders. I was quite surprised by this response myself.

also, apparently my deal which was £438, and now...(due to VED hike) £450 would actually cost £495 today (brand new deal) for exactly the same spec. Apparently it is because pre-Christmas orders were on last years promotions and Skoda have adjusted the current year promotion to persuade people away from PCH.

·
Premium Member
3,544 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Well all I can say having spoken to the Skoda U.K. employee is that the dealer you spoke to is talking b0llox!.
I have found on numerous occasions that some dealers, especially salesmen do not know their @rse from their elbow re the Kodiaq.
He may well have been TAKING orders but he CANNOT register or release them before 6th April . Not even the dealers demos are allowed to be registered before that date. Direct from the Skoda mans mouth yesterday and confirmed yesterday by my dealer principal and the sales manager!!
I suggest you print this post and show it to him! ;)

1 - 3 of 3 Posts