Skoda Kodiaq SUV Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
29 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
After having some terrible issues when we ordered a SEAT Ateca and subsequently cancelling 2 weeks ago, we popped into our local Skoda dealer. Took a bear out for a test drive and fell in love with it, the dealer found 95% the right one for us and it was in port so probably a cancelled order, so we snapped that one up.

Now looking forward to our bright shiny thing this coming weekend. Where we lucky? After reading the delays etc for new cars it reads similar to the Seat stories.

·
Premium Member
3,544 Posts
Well done you! Have a SOOPER weekend!!
Strange ..... that is two non factory orders that are both Editions? Wonder why, is that a trend emerging?? Two cancelled orders perhaps??

·
Registered
299 Posts
When we placed our "what turned out to be an order" there were a reasonable number of Editions available on the system that could potentially be called in from other dealers subject to having a close enough spec.

In our case there were specific options that we wanted i.e. ventilated seats that we couldn't find on an available vehicle - so we decided to go for the factory build.

I would guess that there were perhaps 20 Editions we didn't want though - back on 28th August.

·
Premium Member
3,544 Posts
Dealers must have ordered stock but found most customers want lower spec. But that is not borne out here. I haven't counted, but I would say there are more editions bought on this website than SE Ls and hardly any SEs and as far as I know NO Ss

·
Registered
299 Posts
Both local dealerships said they hadn't sold an Kodiaq S at all so far.

I know they said with the SEAT Ateca that there were high end and low end models on the system that could be called off but nothing in the middle.

·
Registered
29 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
We're just glad that we have our bear for our holiday in 3 weeks, I guess it all comes down to luck and fate in the end. I still like the look of the Ateca bur SEAT customer services is just laughable.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts