1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
138 Posts
Looks the business...

·
Registered
194 Posts
Very nice! I assuming that's Quartz Grey as not fear in the shadows. Looking forward to the same.

·
Premium Member
3,544 Posts
Well done. Which dealer? looks as though it may be Winchester Motor Co?

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
This is Fish Bros in Swindon, its a quartz grey Edition 2.0 190TD. It is amazing! Granted i cheated and only waited a week but i'd have waited and given what i've experienced from it thus far you are all in for a serious treat!

·
Registered
194 Posts
Very nice, and the same engine and colour I've opted for. I'd love to see a pic in different light as what attracted me to Quartz Grey was how it varies in sunlight etc.

·
Premium Member
3,544 Posts
Wessx said:
This is Fish Bros in Swindon, its a quartz grey Edition 2.0 190TD. It is amazing! Granted i cheated and only waited a week but i'd have waited and given what i've experienced from it thus far you are all in for a serious treat!
I will have been enjoying my serious treat for 18 days tomorrow!

·
Registered
149 Posts
Although called quartz grey, I think it looks to have a blue tint in certain lighting conditions. I hope you can upload some more pictures. I have ordered the same colour but in the guise of 1.4tsi manual and have been told that it was being built last week so should be here sooner than later. Can't wait to take delivery now. Enjoy your new toy mate, looks fantastic. Hope you will post a review in due course, as I and others will be waiting to hear all about it.

·
Registered
138 Posts
Loving the colour. Ordered the same and can't wait. Great photo would love to hear first impressions

1 - 20 of 21 Posts