Skoda Kodiaq SUV Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Premium Member
3,544 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Kodiaq was meant to be available for order from 1/12/16
This received from my dealer this morning.
Since then I have spoken with Skoda Customer Service who very kindly had a word with the Brand management team in charge of the Kodiaq launch. Nobody knows anything about a hold up except the nameless person who wrote to my dealer. They can do nothing apparently until they hear from the factory at Kvasiny. Skoda Customer services said that they too were fed up with the shilly-shallying and no word from Skoda-Auto.com as they were being constantly bombarded with enquiries about the Kodiaq and can tell people nothing.
What a total balls up this launch has been! :evil:
ANOTHER cock~up!

Colin,
Below is the email I received back from Skoda when I asked about Kodiaq ordering.

Hi Tom,
We have a technical issue with Kodiaq ordering which should be fixed in the next week, I will keep you posted.

many thanks

Regards,

Tom Sexton

Sales Manager

Edited by Colin Lambert - 1 second ago at 10:21am
2015 1.2 DSG SE L. Petrol Blue, Gobi sand leather.Origami alloys.Dash cam.
Dip.Mech.Eng (Automotive)

·
Premium Member
3,544 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Don't blame you! I very nearly bought a Forester. But Skoda Customer service & My dealer have been so helpful, I have decided to stick with it.

·
Premium Member
3,544 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
NEWS at last Though not much use!
I have finally had a snippet from my 'best friend' at Skoda executive office.
The delay on the ordering is down to the factory at Kvasiny. Apparently they are taking too long deciding on final details of what model gets what etc and the price of the options. Somebody should loose his job over this cock~up of a launch!
I am assured ordering WILL open before the end of December. We'll see won't we! :roll:

·
Premium Member
3,544 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
If anybody who is seriously interested in getting a Kodiaq and wants to have a pop at Skoda for their cock-up of a launch and complete lack of information .....you could email here .....
[email protected]
This is Skoda Head office . I'll post there reply to mine (if I get one ) when it arrives!

1 - 6 of 6 Posts