Skoda Kodiaq SUV Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
69 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Having problem getting into the Climatronic settings via the menu button. it packed up today.
The manual tells you to push the button in to get to the setting but i dont think you have to im sure the button is touch sensitive and it takes you to the settings screen if your finger is close too it.
Any way its not working seems like yet another trip to the garage for another repair :cry:

Can some one just check for me if im correct.

Attachments

·
Registered
289 Posts
That button isn't touch sensitive on my MY17.

·
Super Moderator
2019 Kodiaq RS - Brilliant Silver
1,043 Posts
The button isn't touch sensitive. Put your hand close to the screen to show the controls.

·
Registered
69 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Car booked in for 27/12 for another repair....... this time to the climatic control menu knob. told by service manager the whole front climate control pane will have to be changed. as its one unit.
How they going to change it is a mystery to me doesn't look an easy job.
Anybody got an idea.

Thats two repairs now and only had the Bear 11 weeks :cry:

·
Registered
289 Posts
2 visits in 11 weeks is nothing. Mine's finally been sorted after multiple issues on collection involving 9 trips back over the 6 months I've had mine. Total time in the workshop nearing a month.

They weren't minor bits needing fixing either.

·
Registered
69 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
MoominPapa said:
2 visits in 11 weeks is nothing. Mine's finally been sorted after multiple issues on collection involving 9 trips back over the 6 months I've had mine. Total time in the workshop nearing a month.

They weren't minor bits needing fixing either.
Sorry to hear that.
I thought you would be well within your rights after so many repairs to ask for a replacement motor as not fit for purpose or is that wishful thinking.
My Bear is on the finance so it will get returned at the end of 3 years anyway

·
Registered
289 Posts
None were truly horrific to reject the car. In its favour, it has been the most practical car I've owned. It's taken 6 months, but I've been suitably compensated by Skoda UK for the inconvenience.

·
Super Moderator
2019 Kodiaq RS - Brilliant Silver
1,043 Posts
steve1k said:
Car booked in for 27/12 for another repair....... this time to the climatic control menu knob. told by service manager the whole front climate control pane will have to be changed. as its one unit.
How they going to change it is a mystery to me doesn't look an easy job.
Anybody got an idea.

Thats two repairs now and only had the Bear 11 weeks :cry:
Sound ridiculous to me, but oh well. At least it's covered under warranty.

·
Registered
69 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Can any one tell me if the whole of the dash and the centre pod has to come out to install new climatic control system.

Mine is booked in for the 27/12 to be fixed

·
Premium Member
3,544 Posts
My God, these tales of woe are horrifying !
I thought mine was bad enough, but apart from the call buttons not working & the ubiquitous 'creaky' door pulls, I have had no problems.

If I had the problems some of you have had I would change it for a Honda!
I think Skoda need to sort themselves out pretty dam' quick.
I wonder if the Kroq ;) er sorry Karoq is going to be as bad?

1 - 11 of 11 Posts