Skoda Kodiaq SUV Forum banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
39 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Those who have received Kodiaq with 'Children's Pack', what do you think about the blinds that come with it.?
The normal rear blind option is £200 where as the blinds with child electric lock is just £175. Also do they go all around at rear including back window.
Are the blinds cheaper to buy and fix after delivery? Skoda says these blinds do not interfere with opening windows.
Kindly post some pics if you can.

Thanks

·
Registered
56 Posts
Having had my Kodiaq for a few weeks I'm sorry I didn't add the blinds for the kids. When I purchased I believed the tint was dark enough. No sun in the showroom!
I had a quashqui previously and the rear windows were darker. I'm Going to have to either get the windows tinted to a darker shade or get a set of sun blinds when they come available, hopefully before the summer holidays.

·
Registered
617 Posts
You cannot add this option AFTER delivery, because the blinds are integrated. There's a video somewhere showing this, but can't find it now.

·
Registered
617 Posts

·
Registered
617 Posts

·
Registered
150 Posts
I get my kodiaq today and ordered the £200 blinds .
Not seen them yet do will post some pics later.

Not really sure what the difference is with the £175 child pack including blinds, or the blinds by themselves

·
Registered
24 Posts
Hi, I got the £200 blinds as I couldn't get the childs pack with the upholstery that I wanted. However, I must say they are awesome. Out of all the extras I got with the car, the blinds seem the best buy especially when there two unders 4s snoozing in the back!

The fact that they are integrated and are independent from the windows is an added bonus. Good for me as we do a lot of camping and if the only place the kids will nap is in the car, being able to open the windows whilst the blinds are up is a godsend. Much better than having to rely on leaving the engine on and aircon.

·
Registered
20 Posts
Here in Italy we have different packs and pricing but anyway I had to add the blinds to protect my dog from the sun. Please find some pics.
Any question I'll be more than happy to reply.

Attachments

·
Registered
39 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Thank you guys...

The pics were very very helpful ilpolase. They definitely look very useful and clever.
This might be a stupid question but do they extend to third row windows as well?
Did you get it along with Child lock pack or as a separate option? Anyone knows if they are the same

·
Registered
20 Posts
Unfortunately they don't extend to the third row. In my previous car (Citroen) they were on third row and rear window as well and I had them always on. Very useful to prevent people looking inside the trunk when it was fully loaded
I was looking just for blinds but here in Italy there's no way to get just them. I had to add child pack and pay about £380 ... Child pack include tablet holder, waste bin and electronic rear doors lock which I did not care about

·
Registered
617 Posts
Explorer101 said:
Did you get it along with Child lock pack or as a separate option? Anyone knows if they are the same
It comes with the child lock pack for £175, and curiously, on its own for £200 if you don't opt for the child lock pack! Never found a reason for it.

·
Registered
140 Posts
Yes, yes and yes.... I have blinds in my Verso and they are brilliant in the summer for the kids. They were high up on my list of extras.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts