Skoda Kodiaq SUV Forum banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Super Moderator
2019 Kodiaq RS - Brilliant Silver
1,043 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi all,

Just received notice that my local dealer has a Kodiaq to check out. Will be bringing my DSLR to take photos of anything you guys want.

Let me know if there's anything you want pictures of.

·
Registered
724 Posts
Can you please check that
? How deep can the paper go?

I would like to see a pic of the rotating button position switched to ext. mirror heating.

Can you check if the folding table accessed from the rear seats can be set to 30 degree for book reading?

I've also noticed that the rear seats can be set to lying position. Do you need to move seats a littlebit further to do that? How many cm? If not needed, how wide is the gap between the seat and rollo?

If the rear seat is in lying position, can you put drink cups on the middle seat?

·
Super Moderator
1,043 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
romanv said:
Can you please check that
? How deep can the paper go?

I would like to see a pic of the rotating button position switched to ext. mirror heating.

Can you check if the folding table accessed from the rear seats can be set to 30 degree for book reading?

I've also noticed that the rear seats can be set to lying position. Do you need to move seats a littlebit further to do that? How many cm? If not needed, how wide is the gap between the seat and rollo?

If the rear seat is in lying position, can you put drink cups on the middle seat?
1. I'll try to get a pic

2. Don't think NZ cars get the tables but I'll get a pic if they do.

3. Rollo?

4. Will check.

·
Super Moderator
1,043 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Alrighty, thanks for the clarification. Will check what you want me to.

·
Super Moderator
1,043 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Hi Roman,

1. Sorry I couldn't check the depth paper can go but from the video, you can already see how deep it goes

2. Picture attached

3. There's a few inch gap between the back seats and the rollo

4. Yes - picture attached

5. Yes, the rear passenger windows are 2-stage

6. Seat base and back are both heated

·
Super Moderator
1,043 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
romanv said:
I believe that net partition screen may fill that gap.
Unfortunately I didn't get to try the net partition out as about a dozen other people were checking the car out and I didn't want to be rude. I have 2 test drives on the 6th and 20th May so I'll try then.

·
Super Moderator
1,043 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Love it and can't wait for the test drives! The one on the 6th I'm travelling 135km for...

Only thing I wasn't a fan of was the lack of soft touch plastic on the rear doorsills and the lack of small pockets on the door armrests which my car has (image attached). I'm sure I'll get used to the latter.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts