Skoda Kodiaq SUV Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi all. This is my first post but I've been lurking since the start of the year ever since I saw the Kodiaq reviewed in one of the car magazines! We decided to order our Kodiaq in the end of March and collected it a few weeks ago at the end of August. It's my first brand new car and my first ever from VAG. Loving it so far.

We had our first niggle this evening though. The car wouldn't unlock with the key fob. One press, two presses, three presses, nothing. I tried "Open sesame", nothing! I walked away pretending "I'm leaving without you", still no joy. I ended up opening the door with the emergency key. I drove the car home and now it's all working fine again. Should I be worried?

·
Registered
299 Posts
I didn't full understand it but if you check the manual there is some reference to the remote key becoming "out of sync" and a reset procedure for it.

I don't know but could this be what happened?

·
Registered
299 Posts
Rectangle Font Handwriting Circle Writing

Perhaps?

Attachments

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Cheers Chris. I probably did open the car within 1 minute of pressing the button thereby synchronising the remote without realising it. Hopefully it's that simple.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts