Skoda Kodiaq SUV Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Hi
I was lucky enough to find this website a few weeks ago and contacted them about the Kodiaq. As they didn't have it they asked to book my car in to be measured for the first set.
They are great for my kids and looks great and gives a good dark tint to the windows which Škoda don't seem to tint very much. My Octavia vrs before wasn't dark enough either.
Spent a few hours with them and got the first set free and a set for my wife's Renault free as well. Bonus.
Love the shades. My only neg is that they do the rear windows in two halves for some reason that leaves a line up the middle. Hardly notice it while driving and can't see it from outside.
Tried to show in pics. Let me know if you want more info

Attachments

·
Registered
421 Posts
Cable27 said:
Hi
I was lucky enough to find this website a few weeks ago and contacted them about the Kodiaq. As they didn't have it they asked to book my car in to be measured for the first set.
They are great for my kids and looks great and gives a good dark tint to the windows which Škoda don't seem to tint very much. My Octavia vrs before wasn't dark enough either.
Spent a few hours with them and got the first set free and a set for my wife's Renault free as well. Bonus.
Love the shades. My only neg is that they do the rear windows in two halves for some reason that leaves a line up the middle. Hardly notice it while driving and can't see it from outside.
Tried to show in pics. Let me know if you want more info
How are you getting on with these now? Any problems with them?

I added the childrens pack to mine last minute for the window blinds but Skoda have managed to balls it up and they've not been fitted. These actually look better though.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts