Skoda Kodiaq SUV Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
194 Posts
Not taken delivery yet, but have test driven 2 separate Kodiaq's and tried with / without Canton and Panoramic.

Personally I've gone for both, but if I could only go for one it would definitely be the panoramic roof. Makes a real difference in terms of light in the cabin, nice for some fresh air, etc.

Whilst I've also gone for Canton, the standard sound system is perfectly decent.

·
Registered
69 Posts
Do you really want either, sound quality is great with normal speakers and do you really want to look at the sky.
Many better options like area view and the warning sensors.

·
Premium Member
3,544 Posts
For me the Pan roof was essential and I ordered it without even thinking about it. I hate driving in a 'cave'!.
I got the Canton free as an early orderer. But could well have done without it as I rarely listen to the radio or recorded music. I would rather have had the money off!!
Just a personal choice.

·
Premium Member
3,544 Posts
jackiedada said:
Definitely the panoramic roof - gives a 'luxury' car feel and making the interiors bright on those gloomy days.
Hear hear!

·
Premium Member
3,544 Posts
erniem said:
Do you really want either, sound quality is great with normal speakers and do you really want to look at the sky.
Many better options like area view and the warning sensors.
Yes I do! (want to look at the sky~ or at least let some light in! I can sit and count the rain drops as well! :lol:

·
Premium Member
3,544 Posts
Good choice IMHO!

1 - 10 of 10 Posts