Skoda Kodiaq SUV Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Decided to give the Bear a proper test this week. 4 days camping, two adults and two small children and all the baggage associated was no problem for the Kodiaq.

My wife is getting bored of me saying this but god I love this car!

Attachments

·
Registered
62 Posts
We are taking ours this weekend with the trailer! Looking forward to it.

·
Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Enjoy mate!

I used to have a Rapid hatchback which had a ridiculously huge boot for the car, but packing it felt like a complicated 3D version of Tetris! The kodiaq makes life easier because of the size. As well as being a great drive and looking better than most Audis and Range Rovers on the campsite!

Not smug at all :)

·
Registered
62 Posts
I have the Thule feet for mine. The aero bars are a bit longer as they are from my old s max but they work! :D

·
Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Sorry for the lack of replies, no signal in the field, home now though!

You always see ridiculously expensive cars on campsites, as though people have spent all their money on the car and camping is all the holiday they can afford!

I've got the 1.4 TSI manual, which although is the smallest engine coped excellently with the heavy load and didn't struggle at all.

The roof rack was a budget choice from this website, but did the trick:

https://www.driveden.com/exterior-accessories-c5/roof-bars-c126/skoda-kodiaq-2017-open-roof-rails-suv-oval-aluminium-black-roof-bars-p97598/s116421?utm_source=google&utm_medium=cpc&utm_term=modula-skoda-kodiaq-2017-open-roof-rails-suv-oval-aluminium-black-r-mocs0074-0735c&utm_campaign=product%2Blisting%2Bads&gclid=Cj0KEQjw0v_IBRCEzKHK0KiCrKMBEiQA3--1NtsL5RzdTnWgOM4dSIuwJ9-EhVxIfjxqAR-wyJp3pW0aAqm78P8HAQ

·
Registered
130 Posts
Glad to hear the 1.4 copes well. Can't wait to give my one a try.

·
Registered
130 Posts
abullock82 said:
Decided to give the Bear a proper test this week. 4 days camping, two adults and two small children and all the baggage associated was no problem for the Kodiaq.

My wife is getting bored of me saying this but god I love this car!
Oh! looks GOOD with the roofbox! Nice one.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts