Skoda Kodiaq SUV Forum banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
85 Posts
Looks nice! Which rims those beauties are?

·
Registered
85 Posts
Did they fit without any spacers to Kodiaq?

·
Registered
18 Posts
oh she's a beauty man

·
Registered
22 Posts
Very nice mate

·
Registered
29 Posts
Hi Ecoeva....Looks quality mate. I picked up my SEL today with standard Sirius wheels....took my youngest son with me to Dealer and he doesnt like Sirius in silver, and fancies a professional job making them black, which he thinks will look the business against black metallic paint. I shall wait a while and live with car til Christmas, as I actually like Sirius, but I seem to be ''swimming against tide of non Sirius lovers''?
Anyway, its all about opinions and individual tastes and your car is a beauty, so fair play squire.

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
QprBoy said:
Hi Ecoeva....Looks quality mate. I picked up my SEL today with standard Sirius wheels....took my youngest son with me to Dealer and he doesnt like Sirius in silver, and fancies a professional job making them black, which he thinks will look the business against black metallic paint. I shall wait a while and live with car til Christmas, as I actually like Sirius, but I seem to be ''swimming against tide of non Sirius lovers''?
Anyway, its all about opinions and individual tastes and your car is a beauty, so fair play squire.
Hi QprBoy
This is how it looks with the Sirius wheels professionally painted in glossy black and winter tires.
Wheel Tire Automotive side marker light Car Vehicle

Attachments

·
Super Moderator
2019 Kodiaq RS - Brilliant Silver
1,043 Posts
That looks awesome!

·
Registered
421 Posts
QprBoy said:
I ordered my SE L with triglavs and on approach to delivery I began to really go off them. I just don't think they work unless they're two-tone as your eyes don't know where to look. Ironically the dealership/my broker was shite and the car was delivered without another option and with Sirius on the corners. I really like them and much prefer them.

·
Registered
95 Posts

·
Registered
141 Posts
Niiice

·
Registered
141 Posts
What is the most suitable spec to change Sirius alloys into a black gloss colour? I've never done it before and will want to be able to get it done properly obviously...

·
Super Moderator
2019 Kodiaq RS - Brilliant Silver
1,043 Posts
Shocks said:
What is the most suitable spec to change Sirius alloys into a black gloss colour? I've never done it before and will want to be able to get it done properly obviously...
Best to get it done professionally. Search for a reputable wheel workshop

1 - 16 of 16 Posts