Skoda Kodiaq SUV Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi All, Just wanted to see what your experience has been like purchasing an Approved Kodiaq. Purchased an Approved Audi A6 about 18 months (with a 2 year Audi Approved Warranty) I had to purchase the car sight unseen due to relocation from overseas along with the Pandemic. Overall experience has not been great. The car I purchased had been resprayed along with a number of issues from the get go that have never been resolved despite being promised they would be fixed. When booking the car into service there is normally a 2 month wait (as I need a courtesy car) The list could go on….

·
Registered
2018 Edition, petrol blue, 2.0TSi DSG, pano roof, Canton
11 Posts
Hi. Bought mine in April from Skoda in Croydon and have been very happy with the experience and the car itself. A few cosmetic niggles were sorted for me and they went out of their way to allow me to take the car on holiday before it was 100% ready as I was keen to have it that week. I took it back and they finished the final bits in a few days. Not had to return it since so remains to be seen how they’ll be if I have any issues I can’t resolve myself but so far so good.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts