Skoda Kodiaq SUV Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Premium Member
3,544 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Following the not very satisfactory answer from Skoda Executive office. Regarding my code 20 build week of week 9 being built "Sometime in March". Would any of you, as the weeks progress starting with those with week 9 builds, please put on this thread any positive news when they are advised that their cars are ACTUALLY built.
For the sake of all of us I am trying to get to the bottom of the facts regarding build weeks. Do Skoda actually stick to to the promised build weeks or are they just messing the customers about AGAIN!

·
Premium Member
3,544 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Just heard from my dealer. Not built yet. He says they may be delaying to get production nearer launch date. But I can't see the point of that.
His demo IDC IN THE U.K.!
He did say he has never known a car not to be built in the quoted week.
He is sure it will be here by 6 the April.

·
Registered
203 Posts
I spoke to my dealer today and he told me I'm still week 11.. The only issues he has had is with having to tell people they can't get jungle green or corrida red. He said there's a major kick up about this happening everywhere. He's still got me for the first fortnight in April.. If there's any bother he said it would be trying to get the car on the ferry at Emden . which he's had before.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts