Skoda Kodiaq SUV Forum banner
1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Does anyone have a "conversion" calendar, Build Weeks to Calendar weeks?
My order (Norfolk UK) is Kodiaq Edition2.0L petrol Edition in Capuccino, most bells and whistles. I am "told" Build week 35, but "no assigned week shown on http://www.trackmyskoda.co.uk and dealer says my car will be building in just two weeks from 7AUG2017. Confused? You bet!

·
Registered
617 Posts
Wandwaggler said:
My order (Norfolk UK) is Kodiaq Edition2.0L petrol Edition in Capuccino, most bells and whistles. I am "told" Build week 35, but "no assigned week shown on http://www.trackmyskoda.co.uk and dealer says my car will be building in just two weeks from 7AUG2017. Confused? You bet!
Track my Skoda website is only for status of cars bought from dealerships in Nottingham and South Yorkshire, not others.

·
Registered
421 Posts
Wandwaggler said:
Build week 35 is August 28th which would make it 3 weeks from then, unless it's been bumped forward.

I'm waiting for confirmation of mine which I was told would be build week 36.

·
Premium Member
3,544 Posts
Ask your dealers to send you screen shots of progress sheets as they get them from the factory. They should do it as a matter of course, but many don't bother apparently.
This is what they look like.
status code top right under VIN number.
20 in my case.
Here are the Status codes.

·
Registered
421 Posts
Colin Lambert said:
Ask your dealers to send you screen shots of progress sheets as they get them from the factory. They should do it as a matter of course, but many don't bother apparently.
This is what they look like.
status code top right under VIN number.
20 in my case.
Here are the Status codes.

I don't even know who my dealer is :lol:

My broker will be in touch when it's appropriate, I can't change anything by pestering folk anyway.

·
Premium Member
3,544 Posts
No you can't, but you can at least put your mind at rest and or get excited as it draws closer! :lol:

·
Registered
421 Posts
Colin Lambert said:
No you can't, but you can at least put your mind at rest and or get excited as it draws closer! :lol:
Naaaahhh, I'll just wait and get in touch if I've not heard anything by the start of said build week. I'm going to remain blissfully ignorant until then unless I get told something else before.

·
Registered
256 Posts
Out of interest, how long should I expect to wait for my order to go from no build week assigned, to having a build week assigned? Colour me impatient, but also keen to make sure it turns up before we go away for our big summer holidays.

·
Premium Member
3,544 Posts
Mine was with production week 29th January 2016 code 10
With production order 16th February 2016 code 20
See list of codes above at https://www.kodiaqforums.co.uk/viewtopic.php?f=8&t=913#p9295
Bear in mind though, that SUK would not allow customers to pick up their Kodiaqs before 6th April 2016 so there was no particular rush.
I DID pick mine up from Meadens on the 6th April It arrived at Meadens 29th March.
I am not sure which English Port yours will arrive at I would think probably Grimsby. If you can get sight of the blue progress form (Shown above) it will show you which port yours is coming to. Mine came to Sheerness.

·
Registered
33 Posts
Should I have received a build date on order? My dealer is lax to say the least. I ordered mine on the 18th of July and was told it would be ready for October , asked about a build date on the 30th of July but was told they didn't have one yet. Still not heard anything

·
Registered
21 Posts
I ordered 6th June and only just got an indication of build date. It's already changed once though from week 42 to 37, at least it's moving in the right direction.

·
Registered
36 Posts
idiotgap said:
I ordered 6th June and only just got an indication of build date. It's already changed once though from week 42 to 37, at least it's moving in the right direction.
I ordered a very similar car on 27th March and have just been told a build week of 38 with mid-October delivery! Something is very strange about the Skoda process IMHO.

·
Registered
16 Posts
Strange I order 19 June 2018, car was built last Saturday and will prob get delivery in early September. Althou this is in Sweden but wierd that it differs that much...

·
Registered
36 Posts
Plasky said:
Strange I order 19 June 2018, car was built last Saturday and will prob get delivery in early September. Althou this is in Sweden but wierd that it differs that much...
I think it's 2.0 petrol engines that are queued for build. It's a 'new' emissions version and has to be re-certified. Though I'm only guessing that this is what is behind the problem.

·
Registered
33 Posts
Dealer just said my kodiaq is scheduled to be built week commencing 17th Sept. It should arrive with them in October. I take it there is no way of us plebs checking the details of build ourselves? I've got a build number just no means of searching

G

·
Gustychelsea said:
Dealer just said my kodiaq is scheduled to be built week commencing 17th Sept. It should arrive with them in October. I take it there is no way of us plebs checking the details of build ourselves? I've got a build number just no means of searching
If you use the live chat at the bottom of the Skoda website, they are very helpful and will happily give you updates.

·
Registered
33 Posts
Kenny R said:
Gustychelsea said:
If you use the live chat at the bottom of the Skoda website, they are very helpful and will happily give you updates.
Superb, thanks I'll give it a go

G

·
Just checked it's at the bottom on the contact us page. I used it a few times when the dealer wasn't very forthcoming with any updates when I was waiting on mine.

·
Registered
33 Posts
Kenny R said:
Just checked it's at the bottom on the contact us page. I used it a few times when the dealer wasn't very forthcoming with any updates when I was waiting on mine.
Lovely mate. Thank you. Seen someone reckoning it takes 27 hours to build....I mean obviously that's not 27 hrs straight but even still. Seems quick

1 - 20 of 22 Posts