Skoda Kodiaq SUV Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Afternoon all,

I'm 3 weeks in to the Kodiaq and loving it - great all round family car and on the whole very impressive.

However, over the past 1.5 weeks the car keeps thinking that the boot is unlocked - even when it's not or not been opened since the car was last driven! Very annoying when it sets the alarm off at 1.30 am and doesn't register you re-locking - it even when you open and close the boot! Mechanical opening means you can't give it a good "slam" either! :lol:

Had the lock mechanism replaced (fortunately, it seems to be a standard VAG part) which appears to have solved one issue, but now the sun's come out a large change in temperature keeps setting off the alarm instead! :evil:

Has anyone else faced similar issues / have any suggestions on how to resolve? Methinks it's a sensor fault and doubt that dealers will have had enough experience on these cars yet to get this resolved in short order.

Thanks all!

·
Registered
150 Posts
Nope not had this issue thank frig

·
Registered
617 Posts
Drewsaa said:
I am having this same problem but the boot is unlocking itself????
Happened to me once, because the boot opening button on the key fob for long pressed accidentally in my pocket.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts