1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Premium Member
3,544 Posts
No hadn't seen that , thanks v much.

·
Registered
76 Posts
I am looking for a rubber one that includes the second row folded. If anyone comes across that I would be grateful.
Even a two piece as long as it has the turned up sides.

·
Registered
130 Posts

·
Registered
76 Posts
I asked this company if they had a liner for all seats folded; this is the reply.
----------------------------------
Thank you for your email and interest in The Hatchbag Company.

Currently, we do not have a boot liner available for the Skoda Kodiaq, however, our design team are in the midst of completing a liner for this vehicle, which should be available at the backend of next week.

Therefore, we will add your details to our system and as soon as the vehicle becomes available we will be in touch.

Kind regards,
Rachel

Rachel Beverley
Customer Service Coordinator
The Hatchbag Company
www.hatchbag.co.uk

·
Registered
31 Posts
RCRCRC said:
I am looking for a rubber one that includes the second row folded. If anyone comes across that I would be grateful.
Even a two piece as long as it has the turned up sides.
You may wish to look at this company, too, as they do extenders to cover full area when 2nd row folded http://www.boot-buddy.com/

·
Registered
114 Posts
A boot liner for the 7 seater is definitely also interesting for me as having one has saved me from quite a few mishaps. Currently I have asked my dealer to have one ready (asked for same price as superskoda) when I pickup my car (and still no idea when that will be...). So let the rest of us know when you come upon the boot liner that fits just right.

On a second thought... Anyone tried writing SuperSkoda about this?

1 - 8 of 8 Posts