Skoda Kodiaq SUV Forum banner
1 - 20 of 61 Posts

·
Registered
35 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi
Does anyone know if the reversible boot liner for the 5 seater will fit the 7 seater with the rear seats folded???
I've read on another forum that it does but was wondering if anyone could shed some light?
Cheers
Dozz

·
Registered
617 Posts
Yes it will. I confirmed it with Superskoda.

·
Registered
15 Posts
I've got the double sided boot liner sat on my dining table ready to put in my bear when it arrives on Wednesday. I took a bit of a gamble by ordering it but I need to put my dogs in soon after delivery. The skoda dealer accessory system doesn't show it being compatible but I think that relates to it not fitting a 7 seater with the third row up. The only issue I can see is the gap at the sides. I'll let you know on weds and post a photo.

·
Registered
35 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
@bigboss @Deeps thanks for the replys.
@Deeps a photo would be great if you don't mind please.

·
Registered
76 Posts
The plastic boot dish for the seven seaters are also slightly short.

·
Registered
76 Posts
Dozz said:
@Pheebs any chance of a photo of the rubber liner in the boot?
Yes will get a few up tomorrow

·
Registered
76 Posts
Dozz said:
@Pheebs any chance of a photo of the rubber liner in the boot?
Here are some pictures of the plastic boot dish.
It is made of very hard plastic and not foldable like rubber mats.
It fits perfectly width wise but is slightly short in length.
Completely waterproof with a high lip around the whole mat. So perfect for muddy dogs, wetsuits, plants..........

Car Automotive design Personal luxury car Automotive exterior Trunk

Pushed right to the back.

Car Automotive design Trunk Personal luxury car Automotive exterior

Pulled forward

Automotive design Tints and shades Automotive exterior Rectangle Auto part

Not a great photo, but shows space between seats and mat when pulled forward.

Automotive lighting Automotive exterior Vehicle Gas Fixture

Doesn't cover the pull up compartment sides.

Hope this helps people make up their mind.
So as not to take over this topic, I will post pictures of the rubber mats elsewhere.

Attachments

·
Registered
35 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
@Pheebs That's great. Thanks for the photos. Just to be 100% sure, yours is a 7 seater yes?

·
Registered
76 Posts
Dozz said:
@Pheebs That's great. Thanks for the photos. Just to be 100% sure, yours is a 7 seater yes?
Yes

·
Registered
13 Posts
I would assume that the liner are short, so when the rear seats are reclined they dont catch the liner, same reasok why the parcel shelf is slightly short.

·
Registered
130 Posts
I wonder if there is a gap to allow room for the barrier net. Has any one used this yet, and can the cargo blind be used with it?

·
Registered
314 Posts
Deshy said:
I would assume that the liner are short, so when the rear seats are reclined they dont catch the liner, same reasok why the parcel shelf is slightly short.
I can understand this with the parcel shelf (still not keen on the idea of a gap though TBH, but reclining the seats will not alter the boot floor enough to make a liner catch the seats, I still think the 5 seater model has the seats mounted slightly further back (maybe they do not slide on the 5 seater?)
)

·
Super Moderator
2019 Kodiaq RS - Brilliant Silver
1,043 Posts
I'm prettty sure they slide on the 5 seaters but the rails are mounted further back.

·
Registered
45 Posts
Is there such a thing as a mini version of the plastic tray to be used in the boot when the seven seats are up please?

·
Registered
181 Posts

·
Registered
93 Posts
i really want to find one that fits properly on the 7 seater when the rear seats are down

1 - 20 of 61 Posts