Skoda Kodiaq SUV Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi all

I'm awaiting delivery of my 2.0 TSI quartz grey edition and plan on getting the black or anthracite triglavs as an accessory.

I'm leaning towards the black triglavs. If anyone has has these already, can you tell me if you were happy with the choice or wish you went for the slightly more subtle anthracite option?

(If anyone has an opinion either way I'd like to hear it)

Thanks

Humbug

·
Registered
421 Posts
I'd say anthracite. It's enough to draw the eye to the correct place and they'd look fantastic next to quartz grey.

·
Registered
149 Posts
No choices when I ordered my quartz grey, so I will stick with what I have, the silver triglavs, which actually look okay on my Kodiaq. I would however go for the Anthracite Triglavs if I were ordering now and they were available as an option. The colour is a bit more subtle and compliments the quartz grey well From pictures I have seen.

·
Registered
138 Posts
Black every day of the week. I have them in mine with quartz grey and they look great. Not as OTT as I feared they might so glad I didn't go for more subtle anthracite, which may work better on a different shape - eg Sirius wheels. I've posted pics before. I've had other kodiaq owner in car park stop and say he wished he went for them.

·
Registered
56 Posts
Here is my black magic pearl Kodiaq with the black Triglavs... I like it.

JoHn

View attachment 356

Attachments

·
Registered
149 Posts
magmyra said:
Here is my black magic pearl Kodiaq with the black Triglavs... I like it.

JoHn

kodiaq.jpg
....... and so you should. If I fitted any to mine a quartz grey, I would go for the Anthracite but if I had the black magic pearl I would go for the black. Looks great.
At the end of the day it is each to their own no one is wrong in their choice as it is solely what they want.

·
Registered
56 Posts
....... and so you should. If I fitted any to mine a quartz grey, I would go for the Anthracite but if I had the black magic pearl I would go for the black. Looks great.
At the end of the day it is each to their own no one is wrong in their choice as it is solely what they want.
[/quote]

Thanks. And I totally agree!

JoHn

1 - 7 of 7 Posts