Skoda Kodiaq SUV Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi all.
After much searching, phone calls and emails it would seem the bright idea of getting our Kodiaq professionally detailed instead of the dealer throwing some wax at it, is financially out of our reach. Our budget was/is £400 which I (incorrectly) thought would have covered a top notch detail with a gaurantee of several years but this has proved not to be, by several hundred pounds in cases.
As the title suggests, is there much out there that comes between a valet and detailing that would fall in our price bracket but would still result in a quality finish?
We are in the West Midlands, with a couple of young kids and very hectic lives doing it myself isn't really an option.
Thanks in advance.

·
Registered
421 Posts
I was just quoted £306 for Gtechniq serum light to be applied with an extra £70 if I want Exo V3 on top. This is in Berkshire.

I'm sure someone on here paid or was quoted around £100 less for the same treatment so I'm still shopping around.

·
Registered
194 Posts
I paid £500 (above your quoted budget) for a professional "new car detailing" including nano-ceramic / hydrophobic treatment. Really pleased with the results, easy to clean, etc.

·
Registered
617 Posts
Hugh Fanism said:
I was just quoted £306 for Gtechniq serum light to be applied with an extra £70 if I want Exo V3 on top. This is in Berkshire.

I'm sure someone on here paid or was quoted around £100 less for the same treatment so I'm still shopping around.
I paid £340 for both in York.

·
Registered
29 Posts
Hugh Fanism said:

Hugh - I'm just down the road from you and expecting my Kodiaq soon (BW37, so soon after you hopefully). Could you PM me and let me know where you got this quote from (or any cheaper that you find!) as I'd like the same done to mine when I get it.

Thanks!

Paul.

·
Registered
503 Posts
TBH Hugh, if that was a full new car detail plus nano or quartz, that's good VFM for a car the size of the K.
@ Blackadder, it will be worth it, find the best priced reputable detailer nearby and go for it ;)

1 - 6 of 6 Posts