Skoda Kodiaq SUV Forum banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

Registered
Looking good near the sea, the business grey definitely picks up surrounding colours...

...too bad my bear is coming out of the woods :shock:

Attachments

Registered
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
wrobz said:
Looking good near the sea, the business grey definitely picks up surrounding colours...

...too bad my bear is coming out of the woods :shock:
Was it there for a picnic?! Lol!

Thanks guys. Want to see yours when they arrive. &#x1f44d-1f3fb;

Registered
Shera81 said:
Been on a road trip to the seaside. Cornwall to be exact. All good so far, apart from hoping the fuel consumption gets better! 馃檲IMG_4305.JPG
Hi Shera81
Could we ask which engine/drivetrain do you have, and what consumption did you achieve please?

Premium Member
Shera81 said:
Been on a road trip to the seaside. Cornwall to be exact. All good so far, apart from hoping the fuel consumption gets better! 馃檲IMG_4305.JPG
What engine/Spec gear driven wheels etc is it?
My consumption is horrendous at the moment but only very short cold runs so far . I did manage to get an average of 30.1 out of it yesterday after about 6 miles. They will get a lot better after about 4-5 K miles, if the Yeti engines are anything to go by.
Actually I don't really care it is such a GORJUS car! :lol:

Registered
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
I've got the 150ps 2.0 tdi manual SE L 4x4 (thought I'd add that as assuming the extra seats add considerable weight!)

Using the average since refuelling gauge at one point managed just over 50mpg but over all was about 40 give or take in the end.

This was our data from our trip today:

Rectangle Font Material property Screenshot Parallel

Attachments

Premium Member
I went a on a longer, round the town trip on economy and managed just over 30mpg which for a tight engine (less than 100 miles) ifidnt think was too bad for a 1.4 TSi.

Registered
Averaged 43.5mpg (on trip computer) in my 190 TDI on recent 100 mile round trip to Lake District (mainly on rural roads). Will need to check the trip computer against actual consumption as I've found them to be 5-10% optimistic in my previous cars.

Registered
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Which average was it on the trip computer as there seem to be 3! This has been on since refuel figures, apart from the app which I'm not sure which average that uses.

Has anyone else downloaded the app?

My mpg isn't too bad then really as it's mainly been on sports too! Still less than a 1000 on the clock too.

Registered
Average was for the 100 mile journey. Total average since last refuel is 41.8mpg.

You can alter the "Timeframe" for driving data on the Connect app in the menu options (Since start / Long term / Since refuelling)

1 - 13 of 13 Posts