Skoda Kodiaq SUV Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
After 9 weeks (yes, only 9) my SE L 2.0 with pan roof and ACC arrived today in petrol blue. Picked it up like a kid in a candy store and enjoyed every mile on the way home. Set up Skoda Connect and fiddled about with the infotainment system for a bit. Even sat in the back like a right geek and marveled at the sky through the roof (like i'd been living in a cave for the past 43 years)

What's with the key inside the key by the way? Never seen that before.

Also, holy crap does the seat warmer get hit quick, and now also on the lumbar region unlike my backside in the superb.

Any way to keep the AC on by default? It keeps turning off when I turn the ignition off.

Anyway, loving it so far.

·
Registered
188 Posts
I've never known a car that will run the AC with the ignition off (if the ignition is off, the engine won't be turning. If the engine's not turning, what would be driving the compressor?).

One rare trick the Kodiaq does do, though, Is allow the residual heat to be fed into the interior after ignition off, with the REST button.

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
You misunderstood me. I didn't mean keeping the AC on while the car was switched off. Every time I turn the car on, the AC button is off and I have to turn it on.

·
Registered
188 Posts
Ah, sorry! That is odd - and not what mine does. Mine stays on.

Have you tried turning the AC on in the screen settings, rather than the physical button? (I'm wondering whether the screen settings give the default.)

·
Registered
95 Posts
Congratulations on your new arrival! I can't believe I chose my options so badly, I still have another 12 weeks to go. Good job there's no-one near me with a bear to rub my nose in it ;)

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.