Skoda Kodiaq SUV Forum banner
1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Greetings Everyone,

Have been viewing the forums for last few months whilst awaiting delivery of our bear. Can now formally say 'hi' as it was delivered last week. Ordered on 12th October from Horton / UK and took delivery just over 3 months later which was last week. Ordered the Kodiaq 2.0 150PS TDI Edition DSG 4x4 in business grey with optional rear-view camera. Have never considered Skoda before but having had the Octavia during a recent Slovenia holiday as a rental - was pleasantly surprised. Our failing XC90 needed replacement and hence we looked at the Kodiaq.

Took it out for a first proper long drive this weekend. I have driven many many cars, and this vehicle is incredibly under-rated. Build-quality and materials used are of a high quality. Most importantly - it drives very well and very balanced. Feels very premium in the cabin compared to the Merc GLC I have been driving recently. Also has more tech than our local Maplins store. Lane assist in 'active mode' is ingenious. The whole infotainment / media system is a joy to use. The huge touchscreen is awesome. The car is a real pleasure to be behind the wheel of. Was a bit worried the diesel will sound tractor-ish - but nothing of the sort. Skoda have really hit the jackpot with Kodiaq - got the recipe right 'first time'. It's also very pretty to look at. The front end is quite range-rover-esque. My only worry is now handing over the keys to the wife...

1 - 1 of 1 Posts