Skoda Kodiaq SUV Forum banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Test drove with non electronic seats today. Unimpressed with how difficult it is to recline the passenger seat with the knob dial. (Not fussed driving)

Was wondering if anyone has the sports seats option would it be recline-able and or if it is the same knob dial when it is not electric.

Electric reclining seats are only available in the top spec starting at 2.0litre ~$55k nzd. Would prefer getting a lower spec but have the option of electric seats but that's not an option.

If you could take some pics that would be great :p
Thanks in advance.

·
Registered
289 Posts
AFAIK sports seats are not a current option for the Kodiaq.

·
Super Moderator
2019 Kodiaq RS - Brilliant Silver
1,043 Posts
Can we get the sports seats over here? When I had a look at the ordering form it wasn't there.

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Oh I just assumed cause it's in the online configurator :shock:

(Ambition edition)

·
Super Moderator
1,043 Posts
Hmmm, ask Miles as the code for leather seats is PL1 however the leather sports seats in the configurator are PL3. A bit suspicious to me as it's an NCO so I think Skoda NZ buggered it.

·
Premium Member
3,544 Posts
I'm sure we Brits aren't sporty enough for sports seats. they aren't on the U.K. configurator.

·
Super Moderator
1,043 Posts
They aren't either for our Style models

·
Registered
44 Posts
Zach said:
They're electric

Hi all. I have just orders the leather sports seats as a UK option, does anyone have any experience of them? Do you think they are electric as standard?

Cheers m

·
Registered
77 Posts
They look similar if not the same as the sportline seats. If they are the same, the driver comes electric as standard on the sportline, passenger is manual. Both are heated and not ventilated.

Part leather / part Alcantara is a great mix and I find the seats ridiculously comfortable.

·
Registered
44 Posts
Great thanks for the response. I will repost when I actually get the car!!

I have a build week 8 mid Feb supposedly.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts