Skoda Kodiaq SUV Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
95 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
when l ordered my K l initially went for a 5 seater SE L with one of the options l wanted being a space saver wheel. I was told that l could only get a space saver with a 7 seater, which seemed a bit odd anyone know why.

·
Super Moderator
2019 Kodiaq RS - Brilliant Silver
1,043 Posts
Interesting you say that cause it's the complete opposite here. Our 5 seaters here are all with spare wheels and currently we cannot order the Variable Boot Floor because it would remove the spare wheel.

·
Registered
95 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I remember seeing a bass sub in the wheel storage of the test drive car however l dont think that would have been in the 5 seater SEL and not the 7 seater.

·
Registered
421 Posts
davidb said:
when l ordered my K l initially went for a 5 seater SE L with one of the options l wanted being a space saver wheel. I was told that l could only get a space saver with a 7 seater, which seemed a bit odd anyone know why.
In the 7 seater the boot floor is raised (assuming to help make it flat when the rear seats are down).

Is it the case that the floor is not raised on the 5 seater and the spare wheel needs the floor to be raised? I don't know this to be the answer, it just seems logical in a messed up skoda way.

·
Registered
95 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Hugh Fanism said:
In the 7 seater the boot floor is raised (assuming to help make it flat when the rear seats are down).

Is it the case that the floor is not raised on the 5 seater and the spare wheel needs the floor to be raised? I don't know this to be the answer, it just seems logical in a messed up skoda way.
yep that seems to make sense

1 - 5 of 5 Posts