Skoda Kodiaq SUV Forum banner
341 - 346 of 346 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Hi, in the same boat here. Ordered a Sportline from Lease4Less last July & still waiting. Have been chasing them monthly for an update.
Good to find someone else in same situation, at least we can compare notes 😆 Think a few people have cancelled their order due to the wait.

We ordered a Skoda Kodiaq Sportline to lease in July 2021 through a company called lease4less and have not had a build date yet. Does anyone know how long the lead times are for lease cars these days? I know the delay is due to the semiconductor shortage, but it’s still frustrating having to wait

·
Registered
On Order (June 2021) Kodiaq SE 1.5 TSI SE
5 Posts
Latest update.... doesn't exactly fill me with much hope as its been saying a build date of week 21 and now that has disappeared from the last email!

The supplying dealership for your above order has just been in touch with further update.
Everything is currently on track for your estimated late June ETA, and we will keep you further updated as your order progresses.

Kodiaq 1.5 SE TSI
Lease
Ordered June 2021

Have a feeling its going to tip over the year from ordering to delivery!

·
Registered
3 Posts
I contacted my lease company last week for an update on my Sept 21 order, they came back yesterday to say it is unconfirmed build week 35. Still a long way off but at least there's some progress. Still will be over a year from order to delivery :(

·
Registered
On Order (June 2021) Kodiaq SE 1.5 TSI SE
5 Posts
I contacted my lease company last week for an update on my Sept 21 order, they came back yesterday to say it is unconfirmed build week 35. Still a long way off but at least there's some progress. Still will be over a year from order to delivery :(
Mine has gone from Just a quick email to keep you updated on the above vehicle order – the dealer is still advising your vehicle has been allocated an unconfirmed build week 21, therefore giving an ETA of Late June.

To now no 'allocated unconfirmed' build date... what even is allocated unconfirmed anyway? Doesn't make any sense!

Looks like we will both be experiencing the year+ wait. :cry:

·
Registered
5 Posts
Called Yes-Lease today to ask about an update and to tell them I’m thinking about cancelling it. Allegedly, an unconfirmed week 41 has now been allocated ( ordered 3rd of September last year! ). Literally LOLd at the woman and said I want to cancel. She said I’ve been waiting way too long and asked me to give her a week to bring the date forward. Not hoping for much but will be interesting to see if it’s even possible.

341 - 346 of 346 Posts