Skoda Kodiaq SUV Forum banner
201 - 220 of 247 Posts

·
Registered
29 Posts
Skoda chat support have their systems down for 3-4 weeks now. The dealer says the car is build but missing some chips and there is no way they can give an ETA !

I do not want to talk of inconvenience it has caused, I have experience much better customer service!

·
Registered
1 Posts
Hi All, I ordered on the 27th of September and was hoping for a delivery by the end of April (based on dealer advised lead time). Looks like I’ll need a bit of luck to get it before next winter ;)

·
Registered
2 Posts
I don’t know how I missed the car industry’s issues with production over the past year but it managed to pass me by (must be the three kids under 4)

however I found myself two weeks ago panicking that my PCP was up in a month and I didn’t have a replacement.

A few showroom visits later only to met with the same “you’ll be lucky to get a car in 6 months” line I went on a mission.

After contacting nearly every dealer in the country I’ve managed to find a Sportline cancelled customer order arriving BEFORE the end of the month.

Feeling very lucky

·
Registered
387 Posts
I don’t know how I missed the car industry’s issues with production over the past year but it managed to pass me by (must be the three kids under 4)

however I found myself two weeks ago panicking that my PCP was up in a month and I didn’t have a replacement.

A few showroom visits later only to met with the same “you’ll be lucky to get a car in 6 months” line I went on a mission.

After contacting nearly every dealer in the country I’ve managed to find a Sportline cancelled customer order arriving BEFORE the end of the month.

Feeling very lucky
Luckylucky indeed!

Any details of spec - engine/drivetrain/colour/options?
When I ordered my car back on 2 Oct, the dealer showed my the list of current UK stock across all Skoda models and it fitted onto a single screen of an Excel spreadsheet. Total was about 50 cars, but that included some cars listed that were in build at the factory still.

Total Kodiaqs available was around 5, only 3 were Sportlines and one of those was in build. I'm fairly relaxed about any delay as my current PCP runs to Jan 23, so plenty of flex for the anticipated delays. Of course if it gets to this time next year and my car still hasn't been delivered then I might be getting a bit nervous, although I'd always have the option to just purchase my current car by paying off the PCP balloon.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Kodiak Sportline, 2.0 TSI DSG 4x4 Meteor grey with no options.

Perfect car was a Sportline 1.5 TSI DSG, with Pano roof, virtual cockpit and leather but considering I have to wait 2/3 weeks not 6/9months I snapped the dealers hand off for the above one 😁

·
Registered
29 Posts
Just got and update from the dealer that the Kodiaq is expected to leave th factory today !✌ I hope it does not take too long from now and is worth the wait.

·
Registered
7 Posts
Mid of June.
Congratulations! What's your build with what engine?

--- ignore this for some reason i had to tap on a dropdown think to see your signature stating what you ordered

·
Registered
17 Posts
Received call from dealer tonight. My Kodiaq left factory yesterday and I should be able to pick it up in 3- 4 weeks . Was Built Week 38. He did say I was one of a lucky few as he had customers who ordered earlier and they are still waiting. I am one happy man

·
Registered
7 Posts
Received call from dealer tonight. My Kodiaq left factory yesterday and I should be able to pick it up in 3- 4 weeks . Was Built Week 38. He did say I was one of a lucky few as he had customers who ordered earlier and they are still waiting. I am one happy man
Congratulations to you as well. Were you told from build week 38 onwards until now that its "delayed" and now all of sudden it's ready?

·
Registered
17 Posts
Thank you. I was worried as my week 38 fell on the week the factory closed. Heard nothing from dealer since then and I assumed it was delayed by a week or 2. Def get the impression things are moving. Think I will be about 1 week later than what I was originally quoted

·
Registered
14 Posts
Thank you. I was worried as my week 38 fell on the week the factory closed. Heard nothing from dealer since then and I assumed it was delayed by a week or 2. Def get the impression things are moving. Think I will be about 1 week later than what I was originally quoted
Great news for you Enzo, can only dream of a sudden change in fortunes... when did you place the order out of interest?

·
Registered
17 Posts
Great news for you Enzo, can only dream of a sudden change in fortunes... when did you place the order out of interest?
Hi WarksKodiaq… I ordered in August. Was a car dealer already had on order from I think June. I didn’t have choice in extras or colour. But happy to change from my Black SEL

Reactions: WarksKodiaq

·
Registered
7 Posts

I think your case proves the family pack chip theory as my build week was 38 as well and no car for me. Enjoy the ride and don't forget to post pics once you get it, let us drool over it!

·
Registered
17 Posts
I think your case proves the family pack chip theory as my build week was 38 as well and no car for me. Enjoy the ride and don't forget to post pics once you get it, let us drool over it!
I think you are right. Thank you I will do👍👍. Yep my dealer did say he had orders before mine and they are still not finished..

·
Registered
11 Posts
Hi I ordered a replacement L&K 4x4 DSG in mid July quoted delivery early November. Dealer advised me today it has left factory and on the way to the docks. So, may be a week or so later than planned. Like others have noted I had a confirmed Production week (I think it was week 38). No progress was reported at all until this week when the Skoda system reported the car had left for the docks. Dealer advised same pattern of events had happened regularly lately - a few weeks silence after the planned week then delivery. Hence looks like a few weeks only to wait For Kodiaq 2.

·
Registered
4 Posts
I bet they are going to have a few cancelled orders! I wouldn't wait that long for a new car.
No wonder late second hand car prices are rocketing. My Karoq is going up about £200 a week😀

201 - 220 of 247 Posts