Skoda Kodiaq SUV Forum banner
1 - 20 of 247 Posts

·
Registered
29 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi All,

New here and first post.

I have just ordered a new Kodiaq Sportline 1.5 TSI (leasing, great deal) due for arrival in early June. Wasn't considering Kodiaq or Skoda at all until i saw the price.

I opted only for a few extras, Digital Cockpit (to indulge my inner tech geek) and family pack and also rear view camera.

Seemed odd to me that the Family pack cost £180 all in as extra but some of the items contained within it individually such as manual roller blinds were over £200 on their own!! With Family pack you get the rear roller blinds, door edge protectors, electric child lock or window can't remember and the bins (whoopee). Don't get me wrong i am more than excited for delivery of this car, as i have been driving a 2017 Seat Ibiza FR 1.2 for last 4 years.

The Kodiaq will have all the space i need for the incoming baby in September and our Hungarian Vizsla doggy. If anyone has any tips or helpful shout outs im all ears or pictures or similar car :D

·
Registered
29 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Sorry additional question i did have - i saw that the MY21 comes with full microsuede sport seats instead of the Alcantara ones. Does this mean it loses the leather sides? Are these deemed a downgrade :( ?

·
Registered
1 Posts
Thats exactly the spec and options I would like to order too. Although I prefer the amazing looking Sportline trim.
Which deal did you go for if you dont mind? Do you know about any delays of deliveries? I need the car by the end of summer latest.
Thanks

I had a quote for £377 on 9+36 (8k) thats before adding options though.

Correction: £277 of course!

·
Registered
29 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Hey,

Wow that's expensive! Happy to share. I believe the price has gone up now on deal i got but not as much as that. Good website called Leaseloco compares a lot of the best lease deals. Mine was £234 a month before options took it up to £258.56 - 9+36 (5k) although will definitely go over on mileage.

I just had a quick check there and it's at £272.35 - 9(36 (8K) before adding options. Should add this was for the Sportline trim. SE and SEL come in quite a bit cheaper obviously.

Would imagine delivery will be around July time since mine was ordered last week, saying June. But i cannot guarantee that.

·
Registered
93 Posts
Well I ordered my sportline in November and so far there is no idea when it will arrive as no build date still :( fingers crossed your get yours in June! (Tho apparently there is a face lift about to be announced in April!)

·
Registered
29 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Yikes, not filling me with hope here. Yes heard the rumour mill of a facelift coming Spring, will be interesting to see, but doubt our orders will qualify. How does that usually work with build dates anyway? 5 months seems quite a long time, since you have been probably 3+ now i would have expected at least a confirmation of build date. What options did you add to your new Sportline?

·
Registered
93 Posts
Same as you but also the tow bar and canton and sunroof

·
Registered
3 Posts
Just ordered also but on pcp. I've been told 15 to 20 weeks delivery but it seems to vary a lot. Some as short as 11 weeks

·
Registered
4 Posts
Placed an order for l&k in Jan , was told 12-14 weeks , what do you guys thinks ?
Any insider knowledge ?
Queried Skoda via twitter at the time, they said the same .

·
Registered
29 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Yes 12-14 weeks sounds about right, mine was placed last week in January as well and told early June (16 weeks!) Don't think you really hear much until nearer build time then i would assume it's another 2-3 weeks to get it to UK after that. Times dragging though, especially during these times when you've got nothing more exciting to look forward to than a new car.

·
Registered
1 Posts
I just took delivery (ordered in December 2020) of a sportline 2.0 200HP in white with the family pack the bigger vega wheels and the virtual cockpit phone charging tray and the bigger Columbus sysytem 9.2 also added the electric boot push button close! I love it. It also has the new 2021 steering wheel with heated steering too. 🤪 in Ireland we have the 19" wheels here standard and so I got the bigger 20"vega's it doesn't make a difference for me in the ride quality and is worth it in my opinion.

·
Registered
29 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Nice, similar spec to mine on order. It's so weird how the specs vary from country to country. So about 4 months is right for delivery. If you have any pics would be great to see it, don't see many in white.

·
Registered
1 Posts
I ordered my new Kodiaq 3 weeks ago dealer says 17 week build time.
That be around July.. if goes in to August I might wait till 1st September if I can..
I gone for 1.5T in Race Blue same colour my Octavia RS was I got few years ago..
I added few extras, heated screen as my current Ateca got it.
Rear camera, Canton and black rims..
I love my current Seat Ateca but I need bigger boot space & didn't want buy a van, I think Kodiaq be perfect..

·
Registered
6 Posts
Can happily say I received mine delivered from the dealer yesterday and I'm over the moon with it!

·
Registered
29 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
Great to hear Ollie 👍. Would love to see some pics if you get the chance. Enjoy it, couple more months for me to wait now.

·
Registered
29 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
Nice looks great. Thought those seats were like a cream colour when I first saw the pic but just the way the sun is hitting them.

Just checking, did the family pack contain the door edge protectors, sun blinds and child lock on your model?

·
Registered
6 Posts
Yes it included all that and the door pocket bin (a lid with a plastic bag attached to it - a bit disappointing), however edge protectors are only on the front doors which is odd.

·
Registered
29 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
So, i've been given an unconfirmed build week of wk 20. Just seen on another post they expect delivery to take up to 7 weeks from build date :( . My current car goes back on 1st June! Going to be carless by looks of it till early July. Anyone else had a delivery recently and know how long it took from build week to your (dealers) door?

1 - 20 of 247 Posts