Skoda Kodiaq SUV Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello. Went for Pacific Blue because (personally) I didn't like how green the Petrol/Lava Blue is. Was a bit worried it would look a bit 'cheap'. I needn't have worried. What do you think? Took delivery today. Review to follow in a few weeks... Wheel Tire Car Vehicle Automotive tire

Attachments

·
Registered
138 Posts
VERY nice. i don't recall seeing a pacific blue on here, i must say, i like it - doesn't look cheap at all, a smart choice i'd say!

·
Registered
421 Posts
JustJack said:
Hello. Went for Pacific Blue because (personally) I didn't like how green the Petrol/Lava Blue is. Was a bit worried it would look a bit 'cheap'. I needn't have worried. What do you think? Took delivery today. Review to follow in a few weeks...IMG_20170609_094133.jpg
I've also ordered in Pacific Blue. Mainly because I'm cheap and won't pay extra for paint 😂

It looks decent. Sadly I think I'm going off the triglavs and wish I'd went with Sirius instead.

·
Registered
32 Posts
I have also bought my car with Pacific Blue paint looks pretty good, been to the dealers today to finish off paperwork pick it up next week can't wait! :D

Attachments

·
Registered
95 Posts
l'm awaiting a p/blue. l must admit l find the colours for the Kodiaq lacking l was hoping l could get a racing green or something similar

1 - 7 of 7 Posts