Skoda Kodiaq SUV Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Finally collected my car on Friday ...
Ordered on March 24th which seems like last year.
I asked the dealer not to wash and prepare the car as I will be doing it myself so the plastic films are still on in the cabin

Haven't had a chance to use it much yet as I had a busy week end schedule but look forward to discovering the new toy.
Initial impressions are good and looks like no dodgy door handles ( time will tell )

Specs are based on the Irish 150 DSG Style + Style Pack + Tow bar + Color Maxidot + Canton + Driver select + Leather

·
Registered
43 Posts
Perfect vico1612 !

I am still waiting for my Lava Blue 150HP DSG, ordered May 3rd, still no production date :(

·
Registered
221 Posts
vico1612 said:
Finally collected my car on Friday ...
Ordered on March 24th which seems like last year.
I asked the dealer not to wash and prepare the car as I will be doing it myself so the plastic films are still on in the cabin

Haven't had a chance to use it much yet as I had a busy week end schedule but look forward to discovering the new toy.
Initial impressions are good and looks like no dodgy door handles ( time will tell )

Specs are based on the Irish 150 DSG Style + Style Pack + Tow bar + Color Maxidot + Canton + Driver select + Leather
Awesome!
Im collecting mine soon, see you around!

·
Registered
221 Posts
Forgot to ask, why you prefer to prepare the car yourself?

G

·
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
$k0d1ak said:
Forgot to ask, why you prefer to prepare the car yourself?
I just hate the Lifeshine stuff they put on the car and the way they apply it ... Dealers need to prepare multiple cars a day so can skip a few prep steps to get the best out of your paintwork. Had an unpleasant experience in the past picking up a new car with swirl marks due to poor application.
I also enjoy taking care of my car :)

·
Registered
221 Posts
So what products will you use and for what?

1 - 6 of 6 Posts