Skoda Kodiaq SUV Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Premium Member
3,544 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Shorter than Autogefeuhl's.
What a shame that it takes the Germans to do decent reviews. Auto express & other British reviews are only a few minutes long and have little useful information.
Try this one , but be warned....turn the volume down. She has a timbre that could break glass!

·
Registered
123 Posts
Yup that's a pretty good 90 minutes spent.

That has convinced me to move away from the 2.0tdi and go for the 1.4tsi. Mileage not high enough, cost bump, and no advantage in terms of resale value, especially in the light of new restrictions in London...

It also pushes me towards Lava Blue rather than Quartz Grey... classier with the beige leather.

Just talked to dealer (Transcity in east London), who actually agrees that a car 2k cheaper is a better choice....

He also confirmed that Skoda was still promising dealers the options list, resale numbers, pcp numbers and configurator before the end of November... Yeah, right... He doesn't seem to believe it either... 2 days to go...

·
Premium Member
3,544 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
See my post today under

Cock~up on Kodiaq ordering. Well there's a surprise!!

·
Registered
123 Posts
Yup I read it shortly after i wrote mine.... oh well...

If any consolation, I think skoda UK is trying hard to package the kodiaq very well specced, to face the Rio and Santa Fe, that don't seem very competitive in France and Germany.

Speccing cars on the french website today, the list of option to tick to arrive at the 'Edition' level is immense and the price enormous. Most of the options ticked on the french website are announced as part of the Edition... 42K€ in france for 32k£ in Britain....considering how cheap the sterling is, that 's not bad going.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts