Skoda Kodiaq SUV Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
617 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I've noticed an annoying rattle, mainly at the rear door on passenger side. Noticed this day before yesterday (see pictures), so readjusted the sun blind to correct it. The rattle still persists. Will book my car in today.

·
Registered
289 Posts
From the photo looks like your blind has tucked itself under the door trim. It sits just above resting in a little recess in front of the glass. I tend to keep the blind pulled up as my child has thought about posting items down into the door itself from the gap the blind leaves when it is down.

·
Registered
130 Posts
bigboss said:
I've noticed an annoying rattle, mainly at the rear door on passenger side. Noticed this day before yesterday (see pictures), so readjusted the sun blind to correct it. The rattle still persists. Will book my car in today.
I had a very similar problem and found it was the clip of one of the middle row seat belts, which tended to slip between the side of the seat, and the door and then rattle there. I've tucked it behind an arm rest of a booster seat which has solved it but... its something which could have been designed better.

·
Registered
617 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Thanks, I'll check tomorrow.

·
Registered
617 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
dalglir said:
bigboss said:
I had a very similar problem and found it was the clip of one of the middle row seat belts, which tended to slip between the side of the seat, and the door and then rattle there. I've tucked it behind an arm rest of a booster seat which has solved it but... its something which could have been designed better.
Thanks! Seems that was indeed the problem!!!

·
Registered
100 Posts
dalglir said:
On mine there are two moulded plastic tabs which hold the middle row seatbelts fixed still when not in use. The design ensures no rattles.

·
Registered
130 Posts
bigboss said:
Thanks! Seems that was indeed the problem!!!
Phew! Glad to help :)

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.