Skoda Kodiaq SUV Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
216 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
For the last few days I've been trying to do an update as seems like a few newer roads are missing my original SD map is Europe 1cw22/2017

I went online to the portal put my vin in and downloaded the newest one can't remember actual name and my laptop is now dead . I put it on usb and didn't work so tried download again at my parents house and used SD instead but came back with same error any ideas
Or is it actually the same map

Attachments

·
Registered
127 Posts
C2atb said:
For the last few days I've been trying to do an update as seems like a few newer roads are missing my original SD map is Europe 1cw22/2017

I went online to the portal put my vin in and downloaded the newest one can't remember actual name and my laptop is now dead . I put it on usb and didn't work so tried download again at my parents house and used SD instead but came back with same error any ideas
Or is it actually the same map
Did you use the original Skoda SD card?

·
Registered
216 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Can't remember but even after failing . The other day I noticed it had updated so god knows . Pretty sure it was the original one tho

·
Registered
43 Posts
To have updated maps, download zip file from Skoda web site (as you already did).
Then, remove original Skoda SD card from the car, insert into SD card slot on your computer, format SD card (FAT32).
Once card is formatted, unzip files to SD card and all you need then is to insert SD card back to your car.
There's no need to do any update - you may check version and new one should be displayed.
Amundsen uses maps from SD card.
I hope this helps...

Tomi

1 - 5 of 5 Posts