Skoda Kodiaq SUV Forum banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
44 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Has anyone else opted for the ambient lighting and how do you find it? I have them in my Audi and the strip lights are on in daylight and darkness and are bright. With the Kodiaq, I can't see how to have them on in daylight and even in darkness they are dim. Certainly not the vivid strips shown in the brochure in well lit conditions. Any other experiences?

·
Registered
61 Posts
Ordered it and will test it out when I get the car.

·
Premium Member
3,544 Posts
WeeCobi,
Could you please put your location on your profile and you vehicle details on your signature.
These, to help others answer any questions you may have.
thanks.
Colin.

·
Registered
38 Posts
I have them too and really like them. I didn't realise the brightness could be adjusted in the settings so I will go and have a play and tweek the brightness a little from standard settings.

·
Registered
28 Posts
Even with the lights turned all the way up, they are not visible in daylight. A bit disappointing really. We only ordered them because at the time that was the only way to get an illuminated vanity mirror (for the wife). Definitely not worth the money at this time of year. Might appreciate it more come winter time.

·
Registered
289 Posts
Try blue. It's the only colour I find is visible during the day.

·
Registered
137 Posts
Mattyp01 said:
Even with the lights turned all the way up, they are not visible in daylight. A bit disappointing really. We only ordered them because at the time that was the only way to get an illuminated vanity mirror (for the wife). Definitely not worth the money at this time of year. Might appreciate it more come winter time.
I have an SE and didn't pay extra for the illuminated vanity mirrors but I have them.

·
Registered
100 Posts
Agree with Moominpapa blue shows up quite well, but even on the brightest settings red could best be described as subtle, although I would struggle to find a reason to need ambient lighting on in the day time.

·
Registered
69 Posts
Iv got mine set on the blue and the brightness set on full but still find them not very bright.

Wounder if the brightness can be adjusted in the computer by the garage

·
Registered
93 Posts
If u have the colour maxidot it also changes the hue in it too :)

1 - 14 of 14 Posts