Skoda Kodiaq SUV Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
123 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I just put a £500 deposit for a 2.0 TDI 150hp 7DSG 2x4 today in edition guise.

Dealer confirmed interest is high but I'm actually first to put pen to paper. Reimburseable if we can't agree on commercials.

Mentioned that French sales were giving 6% discount at the mondial, he said Skoda U.K. Wouldn't as price have been shaved to undercut challengers.

We'll see in November when official specs are out and we place the order through.

·
Premium Member
3,544 Posts
You could well be. According to Skoda the first OFFICIAL PRE-ORDERS can be placed late November. with normal ordering starting in January.
I assume the pre-order situation will be to just nab you a space on the production line, with details such as engine 2or 4WD, colour, trim etc to be agreed at a later date.
As soon as my 'Best Friend' at Skoda Executive Office gives me the details, I will post them here (after I have placed my order-got to beat the rest of you chaps in the queue! :lol: )

·
Registered
123 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Yes Colin you are correct, all I have insured myself, is that I will be one of the happy few able to preorder with Skoda UK in November, by 'bribing' my dealer with an advance sweetener...

1 - 4 of 4 Posts