Skoda Kodiaq SUV Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I know there's a button by teh driver's door to stop the internal sensors for the car alarm going off when I lock the door and leave the dogs in the car.

But is it disabled when the little light is showing orange or when it's off. I'm confused (easily done)! :lol:

·
Registered
149 Posts
I think you will find that it will be illuminated when switched off.
See page 55 of your manual.

·
Premium Member
3,544 Posts
I didn't even know there was a light on the switch :roll: .
It resets itself every time you open a door to the 'active' position. To deactivate internal alarm get out of the car press switch close door and lock immediately.

·
Registered
149 Posts
Ladybear said:
Thanks - I'm dyslexic and hopless with manuals!
Sorry to hear that. My son in law is also dyslexic but I never (as do many others) think about the problems that some have with reading manuals, although some of that maybe down to others I know, who do not have reading problems but who simply refuse to read any manual as they prefer the hands on approach.

·
Premium Member
3,544 Posts
KodiaqDna said:
Ladybear said:
Thanks - I'm dyslexic and hopless with manuals!
At least your speeling iz gud! My son is 45 and It sometimes takes me a few seconds to work out what he is writing his spelling is appalling.
The thing to remember is that 'Dixys' are invariably highly intelligent. Many famous people are dyslexic and have done very nicely thank you. Richard Branson, Lord Heseltine. Duncan Goodhew, eyc etc.
My son was assessed by the Staines Dyslexic Institute and found to have an IQ of 118 at the age of four!

·
Registered
1 Posts
Hi everyone

I know this thread is a few years old now, but it was also one of the first I found when searching for a resolution to this problem!

I found the answer on page 61 of the owner's manual. Please find attached some pictures of the relevant section plus the infotainment menus. I hope this helps others with the same query.

The pictures are in the wrong order and I can't figure out how to re-order them.

Attachments

1 - 8 of 8 Posts