Skoda Kodiaq SUV Forum banner
21 - 28 of 28 Posts

·
Registered
93 Posts
kodiaq-ki said:
Does anyone have an email address for Chris or a web link?
why not ring him?

·
Registered
82 Posts
Yes I am interested in this as well

·
Registered
8 Posts
Well all ok today with the fitting of the rear camera all works great got to the Skoda dealers at 8.20 am I was told it would take up to 4 hrs so I asked how far to the city centre 45 min walk but Chris gave me a lift into Leeds centre. At 11.15 Chris rang to say he was done (3hrs) and picked me up at 11.30 (very good of him ) he then went through all info and showed me how it could be changed to 3 settings . He did say he was booked up through to March nice chap to talk to and a very good price .

·
Registered
1 Posts
Hi folks, new Kodiaq owner here.

Hope to revive this thread as it's been a while since the last post!

Really interested in getting a reversing camera. Spoke to Chris a couple of weeks ago and he advised he isn't doing any reversing camera installs at present.

I'm based in Scotland myself, so was hoping someone might be able to help with advice on where is reasonable to get an install. Happy to travel if the price is right - the midlands would be my limit! There are a few independants close to where I am, however they only offer aftermarket versions. I am keen to get the Skoda branded one installed and coded.

Many thanks,

KM

21 - 28 of 28 Posts