Skoda Kodiaq SUV Forum banner

Adaptive suspension (DCC)

13K views 8 replies 7 participants last post by  AndyH 
#1 ·
I was disappointed to not find DCC in the options list (or did I miss it?). It is disappointing that Skoda has chosen to offer us fewer colours and options.

#3 ·
Aah.....That explains!! I'll speak to the dealer to change the configuration.

#4 ·
It bumps up the price by more than £2000.....Not sure if it's worth it.

#6 ·
I've specced it as you get the Off Road and Snow Modes with DCC

When mine eventually turns up I'll let you know if it was worth it, I've got BW23 so get the 9.2" Screen Columbus :) as well

#8 ·
Had a test drive today in a Kodiaq TDI 190 with DCC and a Volvo XC60 D5 (I own one from the previous generation) with air suspension.

I was surprised to see the Skoda completely outperform the Volvo regarding suspension performance and (lack of) noise. There was no comfort in the Volvo, not even in "comfort" mode. Worse, it felt nervous on the road. Skoda offered a serene atmosphere :) on the same mixed test road. The comfort mode did not come with the "shallow wallowing" I expected, or so much less I didn't pick up on it.

I found the Kodiaq's sport mode to be similar to a Tiguan GT with its standard suspension. The Volvo, well not so much difference from "comfort", I was looking for places to turn around and go back to the dealer. Don't think people with kids are the target audience for this car, XC90 perhaps?

If I order a Kodiaq, it will have DCC for sure.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.