·
Registered
76 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

·
Registered
503 Posts
Nice, thanks for that :)
Quite like the 18" trinity in anthracite or black, but then I would have to get new tyres also :roll:
Still think I would change their 235/55/18 recommendation for 225/60/18 though :p

·
Registered
123 Posts
Great find! Get to see all those gorgeous wheels that Skoda UK would want us to buy for sure, rather than providing them as standard, as shown on all these lovely cars during the press events... :evil: :evil: :evil:

Triglav in black would do, but really lusting for these great Crater matt black....

·
Registered
28 Posts
I've just asked the dealer as to what cost / time implication for swapping out the standard silver Triglav wheels for the Black metallic would be.
Bet they can't do anything until after delivery.

·
Premium Member
3,544 Posts
Well done for finding that, Thanks.

·
Registered
123 Posts
That's what my dealer also told me.... Till after delivery.... and I doubt it will be a straight swap at no cost.... :? :? :?

·
Registered
314 Posts
They obviously are fitting the wider (235) tyres to a 7" rim then, this will give the wheels more rim protection but at the cost of road holding.

OlivierW11 said:
That's what my dealer also told me.... Till after delivery.... and I doubt it will be a straight swap at no cost.... :? :? :?
:lol: :lol:

If ANYONE thinks Škoda are going to do you any favours when they sell you a set of accessory wheels then you are seriously disillusioned, even if you manage to get a discount on them they will probably be dearer than buying them online from superskoda etc....

They will already have your money and you have the car you ordered (the full disclaimer on the brochure "Please confirm exact specification, prices and colour availability with your Škoda retailer" etc will be adhered to) obviously those who ordered blind before the brochures came out would need even more confirmation on what was included with your order (in writing)

If the style and colour of wheels is important to you (as it is to me) then that should be confirmed at the time of ordering.

·
Registered
123 Posts
I did push at the time of ordering, and made my displeasure very clear to the dealer and followed up with an official complaint to Skoda UK, where I have an open case... Dealer was totally oblivious as kept in the dark by Skoda UK...

·
Registered
289 Posts
I have just come across this video of a few accessories. The production value isn't particularly high.

·
Registered
289 Posts
I don't think there is a sill protector as the rear door closes over the boot sill closely. My only suggestion is applying a paint protector like a 3M film (aka clear bra). I have used these on my previous vehicles and worked well. They can be replaced when tatty.

There is a normal interior boot liner for the 7 seat version which is carpet one side, and rubber the other. I got that bundled in with my purchase but hear that it is approx £65 if ordered separately. I don't think that protects the sill though.

·
Registered
76 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
My local dealer has no idea when the UK accessories brochure will come out.
I am aware of skodashop.co.uk and superskoda.com but would like to see whats available from the UK first.
I know that a few of you talk to the Skoda customer services regularly and if its not too much to ask could you ask them when its due out?
Thanks

·
Registered
76 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
Great!!!!! Thanks
Thats new, wasn't available on Thursday when I was in.

·
Registered
289 Posts
1 - 18 of 18 Posts