Skoda Kodiaq SUV Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
176 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Yesterday for the first time I used seats 6 and 7, two adults in the middle seats, moved a bit forwards and two adults in the rear seats. They said they were quite comfortable and one even dozed off. I was very impressed as I did not think I would ever use them, result!

·
Registered
130 Posts
That's good news. Haven't had the excuse to use the 7 seats in anger yet. I know in the Citroen C4GP they were functional but a bit cramped but the Kodiaq appears to have bags more room.

·
Registered
289 Posts
I've managed 7 in mine (1 infant and the rest adults) and all were okay for a 45 minute drive. 3rd row occupants were 172 and 174cm. No complaints from them but probably because I was offering a lift.

·
Registered
149 Posts
Used mine yesterday for the first time as well. My wife sat in one together with one of our grandchildren who is 9yrs old. Both said that the seats were quite comfortable. My wife who is over 60 yrs old got in with a bit of difficulty but only because she thought Grumps (me) didn't want her to stand on the plastic inner sill covers. Hahaha. Will use some non slip rubber matting next time. Have a really steep hill between Chesterfield and Matlock, Derbyshire, UK which it climbed quite easily, with a load of two adults and four children. Not as easily as my old 1.7tdi Vauxhall Mokka 4x4 but then I never expected my 1.4tsi petrol to climb it as well as the Vauxhall. Certainly glad I chose the 1.4tsi engine though.

·
Registered
407 Posts
You went up Slack Hill? Result!

We used to race our pushbikes down there as kids many many years ago

·
Registered
149 Posts
andyvee said:

Regular up and down Slack, as my daughter lives in Matlock. You been moved from here for a number of years I presume.

·
Registered
407 Posts
KodiaqDna said:
andyvee said:

Regular up and down Slack, as my daughter lives in Matlock. You been moved from here for a number of years I presume.
Yep, left Chesterfield 30 years ago

1 - 7 of 7 Posts