Skoda Kodiaq SUV Forum banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
56 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi,

When I ordered my 7 seater there were no special options other than just that, 7 seats... But now, when I check the configurator, there are extra options to the 7 seater called "weight control", from 14-22 something... (see image). Does anyone know what this means?

JoHn

Product Rectangle Font Parallel Symmetry

Attachments

·
Premium Member
3,544 Posts

·
Registered
56 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Ok, strange. Have you chosen to add (Lägg till) ? It comes up when you add it, not in the information.

JoHn

·
Registered
114 Posts
magmyra said:
Ok, strange. Have you chosen to add (Lägg till) ? It comes up when you add it, not in the information.

JoHn
I've played with the config a million times and seen nothing resembling that...

·
Registered
56 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Well, it shows up here for sure. I've sent a question to the dealer. Will update on answer.

JoHn

·
Registered
56 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Maybe if you configure exact model? TDI 190, Style.
Helps?

·
Registered
56 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
In the Danish configuration I can't even find the 7 seater option for my model...

·
Registered
56 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
kthuno said:
It's not showing on the SE config either for me...
You must use the full configurator, not the mobile one. If you haven't tried..

JoHn

·
Premium Member
3,544 Posts
I looked on both web sites on the computer. Nothing on either.

·
Registered
56 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Very strange. I use safari browser, full configurator.
I select 190 tdi/style/black/black interior. Then I find the 7 seater option an clicks add. Then it pops up and want me to choose from the different weight options.

·
Registered
34 Posts
I have it on the Swedish configurator as well while using Google Chrome. Choices: Style; 1.4L TSI 150hp; Lava Blue; Black Interior.

I generated PDFs using "Weight Range 7", and another one using "Weight Range 21" and can't see any difference. I had to use incognito mode between attempts since it doesn't seem to let you change weight class when you add and remove the third row seats.

·
Registered
56 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Ninini said:
I have it on the Swedish configurator as well while using Google Chrome. Choices: Style; 1.4L TSI 150hp; Lava Blue; Black Interior.

I generated PDFs using "Weight Range 7", and another one using "Weight Range 21" and can't see any difference. I had to use incognito mode between attempts since it doesn't seem to let you change weight class when you add and remove the third row seats.
Ok. I just can't figure out what it is for. It wasn't there when I ordered in april. So this must be something new.

JoHn

1 - 15 of 15 Posts