Skoda Kodiaq SUV Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey there, I was wondering if anyone with a 7-seater RS (diesel) has thought of/managed/looked into fitting a spare wheel in the trunk.
Battery there makes it...eeeh... complicated, but I just can't come to terms driving around without a spare!

Any help/comments/thoughts appreciated!
Thanks!

·
Registered
428 Posts
Space saver spare is standard on the VRS model in the UK. It's petrol only now, but would think it was also standard on the previous pre-facelift diesel model.

Probably not much help to you as I guess you're on the continent (Spain judging by the flag), but does at least show it's possible to have a space saver spare in the RS.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Space saver spare is standard on the VRS model in the UK. It's petrol only now, but would think it was also standard on the previous pre-facelift diesel model.

Probably not much help to you as I guess you're on the continent (Spain judging by the flag), but does at least show it's possible to have a space saver spare in the RS.
Problem is the engine. The way I understand it, with the size of the BiTDi engine, there was no room left for the battery, so they stashed in the boot. So that way, the space for a spare, even an emergency spare size, became insufficient. 🤔 Dunno if someone fiddled around with relocating the battery 🙄 or otherwise freeing up space to cramp a spare in there.

Not having a spare really drives me nuts, so I'm appreciative of any input someone would be kind enough to provide!

1 - 3 of 3 Posts