Skoda Kodiaq SUV Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi there.

I bought the 4x4 Kodiaq 2.0 TDI Style (6-gear manual, 150 Bhp) in the past month with some additional equipment. I have the drive modes available to chose, but since I don't have OFF ROAD button in it, how do you turn on the 4x4 or how do you know, that you have 4x4 working while being on the road ?? Since I'm living on the countryside and the roads in winter gets snowy pretty much (it's already snowing a lot), I would like to know how to see that 4x4 is on or how to turn it ON without OFF ROAD button (I red something about SNOW mode if that is the trick)?? Please help!
Thank you in advance :)

·
Registered
407 Posts
ales44 said:
Hi there.

I bought the 4x4 Kodiaq 2.0 TDI Style (6-gear manual, 150 Bhp) in the past month with some additional equipment. I have the drive modes available to chose, but since I don't have OFF ROAD button in it, how do you turn on the 4x4 or how do you know, that you have 4x4 working while being on the road ?? Since I'm living on the countryside and the roads in winter gets snowy pretty much (it's already snowing a lot), I would like to know how to see that 4x4 is on or how to turn it ON without OFF ROAD button (I red something about SNOW mode if that is the trick)?? Please help!
Thank you in advance :)
I suggest you have a read of the manual - the OR button has nothing to do with turning on 4x4. It is used to engage the hill descent control and change the behaviour of various systems for driving on unpaved roads.
It is a Haldex 4x4 system, so is always 4 wheel drive to some extent .

1 - 2 of 2 Posts