Skoda Kodiaq SUV Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Premium Member
3,544 Posts
That will P off my next door neighbour. He has just taken delivery of an unmarked Tucson from Dorset Fire & Rescue.
I've sent him the link to wind him up (he thinks Skodas are [email protected] and is always taking the P over my K)

·
Registered
57 Posts
Colin Lambert said:
That will P off my next door neighbour. He has just taken delivery of an unmarked Tucson from Dorset Fire & Rescue.
I've sent him the link to wind him up (he thinks Skodas are [email protected] and is always taking the P over my K)
He's surely on slightly dodgy ground taking the P out of your motor when he has a Tucson. I looked at those and while it's ok ish it' s a Hyundai and not as good as the Kodiaq IMO!

·
Registered
299 Posts
I had to drive a Tucson for the week immediately before I had my Kodiaq.

Whilst I was quite impressed with the Tucson given it's a Hyundai it is mediocre compared with the Kodiaq.

Anyone who drives a Tucson has absolutely no right to look down their nose at a Kodiaq.

·
Premium Member
3,544 Posts
I presume he chose it from a very limited list as he is a Fire Brigade section head (or whatever they call the blokes in white helmets).
They have a few Octavia Scouts on their fleet, but they are 'pool cars'.
The Yun die is his personal car supplied by the Fire Brigade, so its free to him.
The best thing about it is that it is a 'Q' car, Unwritten and nothing visible, hidden blues and twos.

He is just a joker. When he moved in next door I had a Yeti and he said ,"Oh my God! I can't live next to a Skoda, I shall have to move!"

1 - 6 of 6 Posts