Skoda Kodiaq SUV Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Had the car around 1 month now but finally got round to adding black front badge and got the windows tinted.
The best thing on the car though is the automatic main beam matrix headlights!! Didn't really know what they were but Wow, they are amazing!

Attachments

Reactions: Gate4

·
Registered
69 Posts
Fair play that looks stunning, black on black on black

·
Registered
33 Posts
Looks great! i thought all badges were black? (where did you get the front from?) does the sportline have tints from factory just not very dark?

·
Registered
69 Posts
Indeed whee did you get he badges from and how easy was it to change?

·
Registered
290 Posts
Never purchased from them but it seems you can get them here:

http://www.kopacek.com/

I'll be interested to see how my car comes badged because it's black. Might end up placing an order myself! (When it eventually arrives!)

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Thanks all.
The rear badges were black but the front one was the normal silver one. I ordered the black front badge from:

http://www.kopacek.com/Skoda/KODIAQ/Kodiaq-original-Skoda-MONTE-CARLO-black-emblem-FRONT

Very easy to change, just needed a hair dryer and dental floss - loads of youtube vids about it.

The car did come with tints as standard, just not very dark (as the front windows are). The black car is noticeably hotter inside than our old Quartz Grey one even in the september sunshine so hopefully the tints help with that.
They are thermal limo tints - cost £170 to get done.

·
Registered
On Order - Skoda Kodiaq Sport1.5 TSI
7 Posts
Had the car around 1 month now but finally got round to adding black front badge and got the windows tinted.
The best thing on the car though is the automatic main beam matrix headlights!! Didn't really know what they were but Wow, they are amazing!
Nice, recently ordered mine in Meteor Grey - just like that on the Sportline - and fancy a change as my Yeti is black. As for the tint that looks great - I will probably go for model specific shades from “Car Shades” - I have them in the Yeti and stop sun glare from the little moaners in the back and still allow window operation.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts