Search found 34 matches
- Tue Jul 02, 2019 10:07 am
- Forum: Interior and Exterior Cosmetics
- Topic: Paddle Shift Steering Wheel
- Replies: 2
- Views: 1723
Should be possible, take a look here for more background info, options and part nos: (Google rt click - translate) https://www.skodaautoteile.de/shop/octa ... 3262289236
Given some of the perceptions as to Skoda's warranty issues on remaps and tuning boxes, I find it somewhat ironic that Skoda Germany should be actively participating at Europe's largest pure tuning fair at Tuning World Bodensee. Their Press Release of 25/4/19 refers - http://www.skoda-auto.de/untern...
- Tue Apr 02, 2019 10:03 pm
- Forum: Introductions
- Topic: Rear brake pads and discs
- Replies: 10
- Views: 2978
Just had my first service at 18000 miles and been told i am going to need new rear pads and discs yet the fronts are fine Can anybody explain this as i always thought front disc would go first Sounds like your Dealer is guilty of "upselling" and preying on the unwary. Ask them to provide a full tec...
- Thu Mar 28, 2019 4:44 pm
- Forum: Main Skoda Kodiaq chat
- Topic: Speed limiters to be fitted by law in EU and UK?
- Replies: 22
- Views: 3917